If you’re looking for something to do with all those summer cucumbers here’s an option, cucumber water.
Our family recipe is outlined below:
- pick five or six medium-sized cucumbers and wash thoroughly
- peel, if desired – we like to leave the peel on for the extra color and nutrition.
- dice into medium to small pieces
- place in blender
- add water
- Add juice of 10 or 12 small limes – optional
- add a few leaves of fresh Mint – optional
- blend well
- pour into a two-quart pitcher and top off with water
- add your favorite sweetener to taste
- serve over ice or refrigerate to serve later.
Now, you have a quick and healthy summer drink and you have to use your cucumbers.