Cookies And Cream Cheesecake
This simple cheesecake will thrill everyone in your home or at the next social gathering. This dessert has cookies and sweet, creamy texture that melts in the mouth. It takes some time to prepare, but the preparation time is never a waste – you will attest to it after tasting it.
|Ingredient||US measure||Metric measure|
|Vanilla cream chocolate sandwich cookies||35 pieces|
|Melted butter||¼ cup||56 grams|
|Softened cream cheese||4 packages|
|Sugar for crust||¼ cup||50 grams|
|Whipping cream||1/3 cup||40 grams|
|Vanilla||2 tablespoons||2 tablespoons|
|Sugar for topping||¼ cup||50 grams|
|Sour cream||2 cups||460 grams|
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Ferhieht or 220 degrees C.
- Prepare a greased 9 × 13-inch springform pan
- Set cream cheese, butter, and eggs out onto the countertop for about 20 minutes before the preparation process.
- Slight chop 15 cookies coarsely and set aside.
For the Crust
- Using a food processor, crush 25 chocolate sandwich cookies and add melted butter and continue processing the mixture.
- Press the processed mixture into the base and sides of the prepared pan.
- Place in the fridge and allow it to cool while preparing the filling.
For the Filling
- Add softened cream cheese into a large mixing bowl and beat on medium speed until creamy and smooth.
- Scrape the sides and add the sugar. Beat until light and fluffy.
- Add the flour. Beat until well combined.
- Add eggs and egg yolks. Continue beating until smooth.
- Add the whipping cream and the vanilla extract. Continue beating until well blended.
- Pour half of the filling mixture into the chilled crust. Sprinkle in the chopped cookies.
- Pour the remaining filling mixture and spread evening on the top. You may notice some cookies floating up through the top. It’s part of the beauty of the dessert.
- Place the pan on a baking sheet and place in the preheated oven.
- Bake for 15 minutes and reduce the temperature to 225 degrees F or 107 degrees C. Bake for another 50 minutes or until set and.
- Remove from oven and increase the temperature to 350 degrees F or 177 degrees C.
For the Topping
- Put the sour cream, sugar, vanilla flavoring into a small mixing box. Mix until well combined.
- Spread evenly on top of the warm cheesecake and return to the oven.
- Bake for 7 minutes or until set.
- Remove cheesecake from oven and cool to room temperature in a breeze free area.
Carefully cut chilled cheesecake into slices and serve.
How best to serve the dish?
Refrigerate overnight or for several hours then cut into serving slices. Serve chilled with your favorite fruit syrup.
How to store
Place in a well-sealed container or a plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator.
How long can it be stored?
This dessert can last up to three days in the refrigerator.