Here is a quick recipe and easy refrigerator Jam that can be put on pancakes, scones, biscuits quickbreads or a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
Raspberry Rhubarb Refrigerator Ingredients
- 6 cups sliced fresh or frozen rhubarb (600g/21.3OZ)
- 4 cups sugar (500g/18OZ)
- 1 package raspberry gelatin (6 ounces)
- 1 can raspberry pie filling (21 ounces)
Raspberry Rhubarb Refrigerator Directions
- Combine rhubarb and sugar in a saucepan; cover and let stand overnight.
- The next day, simmer, uncovered, until rhubarb is tender, about 30 minutes.
- Stir in gelatin and pie filling. Bring to a boil.
- Remove from the heat; cool.
- Pack in containers and refrigerate or freeze until ready to serve.