If you feel up to baking, then these oven-roasted Rosemary potato wedges are a nice side dish. Especially, during cooler weather when the oven heat will help warm the house and the warm potatoes will warm the soul. This oven roasted Rosemary potato wedge recipe is easy to make.null
Recipe Ingredients For Roasted Rosemary Potato Wedges
- 4 large potatoes, unpeeled and cut into wedges
- 1 medium sweet onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon, minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- ½ teaspoon salt (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon pepper (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper (optional)
Recipe Directions For Oven Roasted Rosemary Potato Wedges
- Preheat oven to 400o F / 200 o C/ Gas Mark 6
- Put all ingredients in a large sealable plastic bag.
- Seal bag and toss to coat potato.
- Then, gently pour into a 9 x13-inch baking pan and spread evenly.
- Bake uncovered for 45 to 50 minutes, turning potatoes over once about mid-way through.