Serve these for breakfast or dessert and watch them disappear! Made with perfectly puffed puff pastry, vanilla yogurt, and sliced peaches. The lavender adds an aromatic twist.
Recipe Ingredients For Lavender Peach Puff Pastries
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry
- 3-4 fresh peaches or 1 15oz can sliced peaches
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- Edible lavender
- Honey, for drizzling
Recipe Instructions For Lavender Peach Puff Pastries
- Preheat oven to 375F/190C.
- Cut puff pastry sheet into 6 rectangles.
- Put the rectangles on a baking sheet.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven on the center shelf of the oven
- Bake for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and spread yogurt on top of each one. Layer with peaches and bake again 10 minutes or until pastry is puffed.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with honey and sprinkle with lavender.