Simply refreshing, these popsicles use hydrating ingredients and are packed with Summer flavors. Store in the freezer for when you need a treat! What kid wouldn’t enjoy a popsicle in a hot summer day?
Recipe Ingredients For Coconut Peach Popsicles
- 2 peaches, sliced
- 1 cup/230 mL coconut milk, canned
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/3 cup/79 mL orange juice
- Coconut flakes
Recipe Instructions For Coconut Peach Popsicles
- Blend all ingredients in a blender, except for coconut flakes.
- Pour into your popsicle molds and add coconut to the top, then add your stick.
- Freeze a minimum of 2 hours or up to overnight.