When the weather heats up, it’s time for a drink to cool you down. This delicious peach sunrise is yummy all on its own or add alcohol to make it a cocktail!
Recipe Ingredients For Peach Sunrise Smoothie
- 1 peach, frozen
- ½ cup/118 mL almond milk, or favorite milk
- ½ cup/118 mL pineapple juice
- 1 tbsp honey, or any sweetener
- 2 tbsp grenadine
- Fresh mint, garnish
Recipe Instructions For Peach Sunrise Smoothie
- Pour grenadine into the bottom of your glass.
- Blend peach, almond milk, pineapple juice, and honey in a blender.
- Pour into glass and garnish.
- Serve with alcohol, if desired!