It’s peach cobbler but with a cookie crust! Satisfyingly sweet with a touch of allspice and soft peach flavor. Serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream!
Recipe Ingredients For Peach Cobbler
- 3-4 peaches sliced
- 1 cup (340g) + 1 tbsp sugar, divided
- ½ cup (100 g) butter, softened
- 1 cup (340g) flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of allspice, or cinnamon
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Recipe Instructions For Peach Cobbler
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C.
- Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish with butter then, add the peaches.
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp sugar on top of peaches.
- With a mixer, cream butter and sugar together until smooth.
- Add flour, baking powder, salt, and allspice and stir again.
- Next, add egg and vanilla.
- Mix until just combined.
- Spoon mixture over peaches, using a butter knife or clean fingers to get it to spread over the surface.
- Bake the cobbler until top is golden brown (about for 40 minutes).
- Serve with whipped cream or ice cream.