Skip to content
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 lb beef, cubed
- 2 russet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- ¼ cup red wine
- 3 cups beef broth
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- In a large pot add oil and onion, garlic and
- Sautee a few minutes then add beef to brown on
- Add potatoes and stir in tomato paste.
- Pour in red wine then beef broth.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and simmer on low for 15 minutes or until
veggies and beef are fully cooked.
- Serve with chopped parsley.