I find that many commercial seasoning mixes rely on the use of too much salt, so, with a little experimentation, I have settled on this seasoning mix as my go-to mix for beef; especially, for steak, roast beef, and finger streaks.
Steak Seasoning Mix Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon Bay leaf (crushed or ground small)
- 1 tablespoon dill seed
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon sodium free beef bouillon powder (Optional)
- 2 tablespoons ground white or black pepper
- 1 tablespoons paprika (optional)
Steak Seasoning Mix Directions
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Store in a small sealed glass container on a cool dark cabinet or pantry shelf.
- The mix can safely be stored for three or four months.
Steak Seasoning Mix Cook’s Note
- White pepper is milder for those people who find the flavor of black pepper to strong.