This is a simple summertime recipe which shows the flexibility of smoothies and the ease of incorporating seasonal fruits, in this case, fresh summer raspberries and peaches.
- Makes 2 servings
Raspberry and Peach Smoothie Ingredients
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 1/2 cups milk of your choice
- 2 peaches, pitted, chopped
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- Sweetener, sugar, honey or agave nectar to taste
- Ice cubes, as required
Raspberry and Peach Smoothie directions
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender.
- Pulse blender until ingredients are smooth.
- Pour into 2 chilled drinking glasses and serve.