Here is a quick and easy smoothie which pares the nearly always complimentary flavors of carrot and orange into a cool and refreshing drink or afternoon snack.
Orange Carrot Smoothie Ingredients
- 2 oranges
- 1 ½ cups fresh apple juice
- 1 ½ cups carrots
- 2 bananas
- 1 teaspoon sweetener (optional)
- Ice cubes, as required
Orange Carrot Smoothie Directions
- Peel oranges, remove seeds and separated into segments
- Wash, and shred or dice carrots
- Peel and slice bananas
- Put all the ingredients and add into a blender.
- Pulse blender until smooth.
- Pass the mixture through a strainer if desired to remove larger bits.
- Pour the smoothie mix into two chilled glasses and serve immediately.
Orange Carrot Smoothie Servings
- Makes 2 servings