Looking for an easy desire to put on the table which doesn’t require much stovetop or cooktop time? Well, here you go. In fact, if you heat the water in the microwave, you needn’t touch the stove or oven. This recipe is handy year-round, but especially so in the warm weather of summer.
- 2 hours, 20 minutes
- Twenty minutes
- Two Hours
- 1 carton (8 ounces) fat-free whipped topping
- 1 purchased or prepared graham cracker crust
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 2 cartons (6 ounces each) Key lime yogurt
- 1 package (0.3 ounces) sugar-free lime gelatin
- In a large bowl, combine the gelatin and boiling water to gelatin.
- Stir gelatin about two minutes until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Whisk in yogurt.
- Gently fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into crust.
- Level and smooth out filling.
- Refrigerate, covered, until set, about 2 hours.
- Garnish, if desire
- Cut and serve cold.
- This recipe makes eight servings