This Spaghetti Squash recipe is deceptively simple. A sprinkle of Parmesan cheese may not seem like much, but the salty tang of Parmesan brings out the flavor of the Spaghetti squash. Add a little butter and some salt and pepper, and this simple spaghetti squash recipe becomes a delicious addition to your meal.
What is great about this simple recipe?
- The recipe requires it’s easy
- The recipe requires minimal prep work, and
- The recipe requires just four ingredients.
Parmesan Cheese Spaghetti Squash Ingredients
- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese or three cheese mix
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter (melted)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Parmesan Cheese Spaghetti Squash Directions
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C)
- Use a paring knife to poke small cut through over the entire skin.
- Place the spaghetti squash in a lined baking dish.
- Bake about one hour or until soft.
- Remove the spaghetti squash from the oven and cut the spaghetti squash in half.
- Scoop out and discard the spaghetti squash seeds.
- Using a fork, scrape flesh in strings into a serving bowl.
- Toss with Parmesan and melted butter
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and or Italian seasoning
- Makes six servings